Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No worries...

I am still alive! Since my last update we have been to the States and back. It was a nice trip but it went by very quickly. We flew in to Atlanta and stayed a few days with Chris's sister and parents and then made the short drive up to Tennessee to see my family. We were able to squeeze in drinks with Jimmy, dinner with the Paynes and shopping at the outlets as well! It was a bit of a relief to get back to London and relax! At least for me...seeing as how I am still not employed ; )

Michelle, Nana and Chris with Trey. And a slight smile from Trey. He looks so sweet and innocent... who would believe that this kid can seriously drop bombs!

Steven in deep concentration as he paints. And sharing his bike with a stray kitty cat. Hard to believe that this kid used to be Trey's size... seems like it was just yesterday but in reality it has been 7 YEARS!!!

No comments: