Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is why we are here...

As we near our one year anniversary in London, I am fighting bouts of homesickness. Sometimes I feel like we are missing everything... Trey growing up, the Kipphuts new beach house, my dad's 60th birthday as well as others, weddings... the list goes on and on. However, as I pack and prepare for my first trip to Eastern Europe I am reminded of why we hopped the pond! I never thought as I was growing up that I would have the opportunities I have had and our time in London is about making the most out of every minute! It doesn't make me miss 'home' any less but it does make it a little better to know that one day, when we do move back, we will have a lifetime of adventures under our belts!

Now... if I could only find the motivation to pack!!!

Until next time!
~XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, Jen, there is always an upside and a downside to everything in life, but you and Chris seem to always look for the upside. I am so happy you are getting to enjoy the perks of living in Europe...easy access to other countries, different cultures, and breathtaking scenery. You will definitley have a life time of adventures under your belt!