Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Have you ever...

laughed so hard you peed your pants?
No?
I guess there is a first time for everything...

Florida Girl presents
Homeless Prague Discotheque 2009

Notice that we aren't the only ones snapping pics as the show gets under way.

Is she alone???

I think she has a partner....

Yep... there he is, peeking over her shoulder.

He is warming up...

But his woman keeps stealing the limelight.

She is about to break it down...

What is this? A new move...

I think her man may be embarrassed.

He is kind of acting like he doesn't know her.

Maybe he is just considering a Kebab for dinner?

And he is back with his signature wide leg stance.

She is still strutting and he is... well... he is standing...

Ut oh... I put my camera down and looked away for just a moment... and this is what I found when I looked back. Notice the Kebab shop workers, we could hear them laughing from across the street. There are also 4 police officers out of view that are doubling over with laughter...

At this point, the tears started to well up in our eyes... the anticipation of what might happen next was almost too much to bear!

Yes, she did wrap her legs around his neck while lying flat on her back. And yes, he did lift her into his arms. And no, neither so much as stumbled!
I realize that the pictures can not possibly do this event justice... I strongly encourage everyone to print these pictures out and fashion a crude flip book. This will be the best way to recreate the moment. I recommend playing Billie Jean for the first few moves, then move on to Walk like an Egyptian, and close it out with Time of my Life... I think the moves sync nicely with the songs.
Oh... and we will be buying a video camera just in case this EVER happens again!

No comments: