Saturday, January 22, 2011

For Aunt Sue

I have been horrible on updating the blog and have reminders from many family members on a regular basis. I offer this as a formal apology and yet another promise to do better... Part of the problem is our computer. It is not old but runs like a 1975 Ford Gremlin. It occasionally lapses into long periods of churning and grinding. I half expect it to start spewing smoke at any moment. Windows Vista is a joke beyond comparison. Bill Gates should be taken out behind the wood shed and summarily shot for allowing it to be released. Then Windows should offer compensation for the countless hours of my life that I will never get back waiting for the system to load only to find out it has reverted to the saved version from 6 months ago due some fatal start up error. The only thing I like about it is that it is green.

Having read this post aloud to Chris he says I have successfully achieved a British attitude!

On a positive note I have a solution. Mr and Mrs Clause (aka Mike and Laurie) got us a iPad for Christmas. As soon as we get the time to load some photos I will be using the much quicker and more reliable iPad for all future blogging. And then I will have no excuse... and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell :-)

Aunt Sue: Our NYE was rather boring. Went to see a movie, had a quiet dinner and watched the fireworks from the sofa on TV. Probably not the fun and excitement you were hoping for but we promise to make it up to you. Heading out tonight to a dance event where we will be learning the Lindy Hop and Jitterbug. Now that is fun and excitement! XO

No comments: