Saturday, January 22, 2011

Running Man

In September, we jetted off to Berlin for Chris to run his second marathon. It had been almost 2 years since he ran the London marathon and his legs were itching to get moving again!

Let me set the scene for the big race day. There was light rain with spots of heavy rain and moments of drizzling followed by a period of even more rain. To put is mildly... it was raining!

However, Chris did not let the weather dampen his spirits. He rocked the course and at every meet up point was smiling like only he can! It warmed my heart to see him enjoying himself so much. I ran into a problem with the camera... mainly that I was excited every time I saw him that I forgot to take pictures! So you will have to just enjoy the few I snapped with my phone about 45 minutes after he finished and we were able to track each other down.




No comments: