Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where's the Boy?

While I sit all alone in our flat... Florida Boy is off in Brussels! Sure he claims it is all work and no play but guess where he called me from... yep... a bar! And not just any bar but one of our favorite haunts across from the Manneken Pis. Can't say that I blame him but I must admit I am more than just a little jealous. Knowing Chris, he won't come home empty handed so I will get to enjoy a Belgian brew eventually ;-) I may in fact be one of the few girls in the world who would be beyond happy to get a bag of beer for Valentine's Day! On a none beer note, Chris told me that his meetings will be across from the Atomium... a Brussels landmark that has escaped us on every trip. I am still unsure exactly where it is but know several routes that do not lead to it. I also know that the atom looking building on the tourist map is actually Prison de Saint-Gilles... and not the Atomium. However, there is no need to worry as we only saw the prison from the outside ;-)

No comments: