Monday, April 20, 2009

Fat Moe

With the warm weather and sunshine comes open window!
Fat Moe has established his new favorite spot. He just sits and stares out for hours. A few days ago he made the leap. He looked at me and with swiftness usually reserved for mountain lions he jumped from the floor, over the bench and a rather tall plant, landing with ease on the steps! I was impressed with his athletic ability... maybe impressed is not the right word... I was shocked! In fact, I think he was shocked as well because he just sat on the step. I can only imagine what he was thinking but it was probably something along the lines of, "Holy Sh*t! No one will ever believe I just jumped over the bench and out the window!" Then he realized I was watching him and with one word from me he was back inside, sitting on the bench, staring... he hasn't tried to escape again but I am sure it is because he has yet to build up enough courage!

No comments: