Thursday, December 18, 2008

Italian Fountains

One of the places I can remember vividly from our honeymoon are the Italian Fountains in Hyde Park. We visited them right around sunset in 2004 and it was one of the few days of sunshine from our entire honeymoon. There were swans swimming in the pools and the sky was a brilliant pink. It was one of the reasons I feel in love with London... and now we live about 5 blocks from them!
I run past the fountains pretty much every time I run in the park and there are always people enjoying them. Yesterday the sun was so bright and the sky was so blue... it almost felt like summer. I put Jack Johnson on my iPod and pretended that it was 89 degrees out! It is days like these that make me feel lucky to be in London. Enjoy the pictures...




No comments: