Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gnoah's big day is coming...

I don't have anything new to post so I decided to redecorate. Hope you like the new look.

We had a showing on Sunday but the lookers said our kitchen/family room was too small and we were over priced for the market. However, their realtor commented on how they looked at another home that was for sale several months ago so I get the feeling they are not serious buyers. It seems like their are some people out there that think we should just give them the keys for nothing or perhaps we should pay them to take the house off our hands! I hope they do not have to sell their homes any time soon because karma is a... you can finish that sentence how you feel fit ; )

We are a little discouraged but we have a plan. We are trying to be a bit more patient with the process. I don't want to say anything yet because obviously our main goal is to sell the house soon and I don't want to jinx it! Part of the plan does entail sending in reinforcements for St. Joseph... poor little Gnoah Gnome! He is a good gnome... taking one for the team! I promise to provide pictures for your viewing pleasure of the big day.

No comments: