Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vacation

We decided that we needed another vaca... I realize we just spent a week in London last month but that was really work. So we are at Rosemary Beach with the Kipphuts. I walked 2 miles yesterday morning and spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon on the beach. It was a gorgeous day and I was thrilled to finally be at the beach with my toes in the sand. We napped in the late afternoon which is always easy to do after laying in the sun for a few hours. This morning we got up, did our 10k, took a quick dip in the pool, enjoyed a yummy breakfast and spent a few hours on the beach. This is my kind of vacation!

I unpacked yesterday and guess who I found, stowed away in my shoe, Gnoah! He is one sneaky gnome... So come back soon for pics of Gnoah at the Gbeach.

Off for a bike ride... XOXO

No comments: