Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just for Nicholas...

I promise to give you special Nicholas shout outs from now on. And I am starting with a happy cork cow! You know I love you!
For those who are wondering.... Chris, Kirk, Nicholas and I went to California last October. Kirk and Chris were infatuated by the happy California cows that we saw grazing on the hillsides in wine country. Kirk even wrote a song about them! Then on our first day in Sonoma, we found this jewel. A life size cow made completely of wine corks! It was an amazing trip. I highly recommend the El Dorado Inn on Sonoma Square and a bottle of Dutton Russian River Pino Noir enjoyed in the hotel lobby in front of the fire!
XOXO
Jen

1 comment:

Nick said...

You're a trip! Thanks for the shout-out! I look at the California photo album at LEAST once a week...definitely one of my most cherished vacations ever. I can't wait to do it again with you and Chris.