Wednesday, October 1, 2008

House Update

I haven't said much about the house in the last few weeks. I guess I have been trying to keep a low profile until things are certain but hey... I have never been one to keep a good secret so... We have a contract! We are scheduled to close on October 20th. With that said, there are still some things that could go wrong so we won't be counting our chickens until the paper work is signed and our mortgage is paid off!

We are going on Friday for our "biometrics" which is just a funny word for finger prints! Once we get through this process it is just a matter of waiting for the visas and moving! We are very hopeful that all will work out and we will be in London by October 28th.

So, for those loyal readers who are still saying little prayers for the Kipphuts... please pray for 1. closing on the 20th to go smoothly, 2. Visas to be issued in a timely fashion, and 3. us to be safely on our way to London by the last week in October. Or you can simply continue to pray for my sanity!

The sooner we get to London the sooner I will have something to actually blog about! In the mean time, Gnoah visited Puerto Rico over the last week and he has pictures!

2 comments:

Vim said...

YEY!! I am so happy for you guys!! WOOT WOOT!

Nick said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON SIGNING THE CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!