Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Morning Run

Prior to the delivery of our...stuff, I was able to get in a morning run through Hyde Park. I poked my head outside to determine what to wear and seriously under estimated the temperature. About a half mile into the run I decided that shorts were not the best option. About a quarter mile later, my legs were completely numb and I have no clue how I was managing to stay on my feet. I ran further from home than usual. I figured that this was a good time to expand my distance since there was no way on earth I would walk for even a second on this little outing!

By the time I made it home my legs were like bright red icicles sticking out of my shorts. I must have been a sight to see running in thirty degree weather in shorts! Hopefully, everyone thought I was a Canadian!

No comments: