Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What were we thinking?!?

So our "stuff" arrived this morning. I think the title of this particular entry says it all... We have sh*t everywhere. Sorry for the foul language but there is really no other way to describe it. I don't know what we were thinking when we were packing. Notice I say we, even though I did the majority of the packing... I think it is only fair to share the blame! Our closets are bursting at the hinges with clothes and shoes... I am starting to wonder what we actually took to Goodwill! Seriously! With everything we brought we must have accidentally packed the donations. Okay so that is not true but I need something to make sense out of all the stuff we brought... I am doing my best not to curse : 0

On a better note, I served the lovely delivery men hot tea! It was not a proper cup of tea as I don't have a kettle and I was out of milk and sugar but it was tea. I told them if they found and unpacked the dishes I would make them a cup... It was a sight to see 3 grown men jump in to action at the prospects of a cup of tea! Within minutes the box was located, opened and emptied of contents. As I made the tea, they continued to unpack and take away the empty boxes and packing paper. By the time I left the kitchen they had managed to cover every available surface with... stuff! They drank their tea and chatted with me about the move.

As I looked around I started to laugh at all our things. I was thrilled to see some framed photos, my Gator gnome, a few new books to read, and my new coats! There was also some very humorous packing but no worries I took pictures and will post them as soon as I have a chance.

Until then... xoxo

No comments: